Feng Shui Made Easy: First Impressions Worksheet
First Impressions Worksheet
From Feng Shui Made Easy by William Spear
Evaluate only what is asked of you. Check the possible responses, or write another response in the space provided. Remember: Impressions are feelings, not thoughts.
1. What is the first thing you saw when you arrived?
2. If you didn’t know who lived here, what would your impressions on the way to the front door tell you?
3. What is the first aroma you notice in the house?
4. What patterns did you notice in the entryway?
5. What did you hear when you arrived?
6. What did you notice here that needs fixing?
7. Overall, what is your impression of me, based only on what you have seen so far, responding as if this is the first time you have come here and the relationship with me is completely new?
8. What did you experience in the environment that caused you to check the responses above?