The green witch’s “down to earth, and inspiring” guide to the art of magical healing through herbal remedies, spells and enchantments, health-enchancing foods, and much more (Rosemary Gladstar)
Filled with stories, songs, rituals, recipes, meditations, and trance journeys that outline more than 100 ways to practice the art of magical healing, this guidebook to conscious living by renowned herbalist Robin Rose Bennett makes it easy to follow the path to physical and spiritual health. In the tradition of natural witchcraft, Healing Magic, 10th Anniversary Edition presents step-by-step instructions for conducting earth-centered rituals, preparing herbal remedies, and casting spells to enchant and heal as well as advice on cooking everyday meals incorporating health-enhancing herbs and home remedies.
• Find out how to reconnect with the earth and draw on its energy
• Interact with the power of the seven chakras of the body
• Build an altar
• Make use of moon magic and women’s wisdom
• Prepare herbal infusions and baths
• Work with the medicine wheel
• Cast spells for love and wealth
No matter what your beliefs, this guidebook will open your heart and mind to everyday magic and the joys of living in tune with the energies of nature.