Below is a list of frequently asked questions regarding the purchasing and downloading of digital products from our site. If your question is not answered here, please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I download and access my ebook?
- How will I be able to download and access my audiobook?
- What should I do if there is a problem with the download?
- How do I set up a new account?
- How do I access my account?
- What do I do if I’ve forgotten my password?
How do I download and access my ebook?
NOTE: Unless otherwise noted, our ebooks are delivered as EPUB files. Please refer to your program or device’s user’s manual to verify EPUB compatibility.
- Complete checkout.
- Click the download link provided on the order confirmation screen.
- This will commence the download of the EPUB file. If prompted by your browser, choose to save your file instead of opening it.
- Open the file using your preferred reading application.
We recommend downloading the files on your computer and then transferring the file to your mobile devices. However, most mobile devices accommodate downloading. If you choose to download the file directly on your mobile device, please refer to the device’s operating manual or your selected web browser’s Help documentation.
How will I be able to download and access my audiobook?
All audiobooks sold on the site are download only and delivered as MP3 files.
- Complete checkout.
- Click the download link provided.
- This will commence the download of a .zip file containing the entirety of the audiobook. If prompted by your browser, choose to save your file instead of opening it.
- Open the .zip file using your preferred unzipping utility.
Note: The size of the .zip file you will download could be quite large (100MB to 600MB). If you are not using a broadband Internet connection, keep in mind that the download time could be lengthy.
We do not recommend downloading the files on your iPhone, iPod, iPad, or other similar devices, unless you know how to handle .zip files.
Most computers and mobile devices support the MP3 format. Please consult your device’s operating manual before purchase if you are unsure about compatibility or how to add the files to your preferred player.
What should I do if there is a problem with the download?
Should you run into problems with the immediate download and/or need to access it at a future time, there are two additional ways to access your purchase:
- Your order confirmation email includes the details of your order and a link to your downloads.
- Login to your account to view details of your order and also access the download link. This link will remain for the entire time that your account is active.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding an order, please send an email to email@example.com.
How do I set up a new account?
You can set up a new account by selecting “My Account” from the “Bookshop” navigation menu at the top of the screen or visiting the Create an Account page.
How do I access my account?
Select My Account from the Bookshop dropdown menu in the navigation bar at the top of the screen. You can choose to view your account, edit your info, or change your password.
What do I do if I’ve forgotten my password?
You can request to receive an automated temporary password on the Forgot Password page.