Recipe Monday: Mellow Yellow Gazpacho
Categories: Food & Nutrition
After a winter of hearty soups and stews, we’re in the mood for something a little brighter; check out our recipe for Mellow Yellow Gazpacho, below, from Denis Cicero’s The Galaxy Global Eatery Hemp Cookbook.
Tags: Recipe Vegetarian & Vegan Denis Cicero
- 1 medium cantaloupe, peeled and seeded
- 1 medium yellow pepper, seeded
- 4 medium yellow tomatoes
- 1 medium seedless cucumber, peeled
- 1 small white sweet onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ⅓ cup hempseed oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small bunch chives, thinly sliced, for garnish
Add all ingredients except the hempseed oil to a food processor and blend until smooth. Pass the mixture through a sieve, then return to the food processor. Blend on medium and slowly add the hempseed oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate until cold and garnish with chives.