Recipe Monday: Oatmeal Date Cookies
Categories: Food & Nutrition
Happy Monday! Check out the recipe below for a quick and easy cookie from Jeani-Rose Atchison’s Everyday Vegan.
Tags: Raw Foods Recipe Vegetarian & Vegan Jeani-Rose Atchison
Oatmeal Date Cookies In-the-Raw
- 2 cups oatmeal, ground
- 1 tablespoon flax seed, ground
- 1 teaspoon lecithin
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- ½ teaspoon allspice, ground
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ cup dates, blended in ½ cup apple juice
- ¼ cup pecans or walnuts, ground
Mix all ingredients well. (The dough will be stiff.) Roll into small balls. Let sit for an hour. These may be stored in the refrigerator for several days.