North Atlantic Books Holiday Bundle Sweepstakes!
Enter to win one of six bundles of books (worth about $150 each), which focus on everything from astrology to sustainability to martial arts. We’ll be picking five winners on December 16! So whether you’re looking to change the world, dive deeper into your favorite subject, learn a new skill, or just take a walk in someone else’s shoes, these bundles have something for everyone. Check out the options below:
Sustainable Revolution by Juliana Birnbaum and Louis Fox
Earth Calling by Ellen Gunther and Ted Carter
Soil Not Oil by Vandana Shiva
Earth Democracy by Vandana Shiva
The Ascent of Humanity by Charles Eisenstein
The Yin and Yang of Climate Change by Brendan Kelly
Ocean Country by Liz Cunningham
Diary of a Teenage Girl by Phoebe Gloeckner
Ocean Country by Liz Cunningham
Gypsy by Gypsy Rose Lee
Suffering the Silence by Allie Cashel
Empty Hands by Sister Abegail Ntleko
Listening to the Heart by Kittisaro and Thanissara
The Cannabis Manifesto by Steve DeAngelo
Confessions by Matthew Fox
Astrology, Tarot & Metaphysics
Holistic Tarot by Benebell Wen
Sirian Starseed Tarot Deck by Patricia Cori
Shamanic Astrology by Lucy Harmer
Pocket Book of Stones by Robert Simmons
Crop Circles, Jung, and the Reemergence of the Archetypal Feminine by Gary Bobroff
Healing Magic by Robin Rose Bennet
Your Soul's Plan by Robert Schwartz
Healthy Eating & Raw Recipes
Healing with Whole Foods by Paul Pitchford
Superfoods by David Wolfe
New Seaweed Cookbook by Crystal June Madiera
Raw Cookies by Julia Corbett
The Art of Raw Food by Jens Casupei, and Vibeke Kaupert
Martial Arts / Blue Snake Books
Self-Defense for Gentlemen and Ladies by Colonel Thomas Hoyer Monstery, edited by Ben Miller
Me, Chi, and Bruce Lee by Brian Preston
Chi and Creativity by Elise Dirlam Ching and Kaleo Ching
Hidden Hands by Philip Starr
On the Warriors Path by Daniele Bolelli
The Secret Traditions of the Shinobi by Antony Cummins, and Yoshie Minami
Secrets of the Ninja by Antony Cummins, and Sean Michael Wilson
Animal Wisdom by Linda Bender
Empty Hands by Sister Abegail Ntleko
Occupy Spirituality by Adam Bucko and Matthew Fox
The Sacred Ego by Jalaja Bonheim
Time to Stand Up by Thanissara
Love in the Age of Ecological Apocalypse by Caroyln Baker
Second Wave Spirituality by Chris Saade
Sacred Economics by Charles Eisenstein
The More Beautiful World Our Hearts Know is Possible by Charles Eisenstein
When you enter to win, you’ll also be signed up for our newsletter (you can take a peek at last month’s newsletter here), which you can unsubscribe from at any time. But for those interested in free recipes and excerpts, exclusive discounts, essays by our authors, nifty infographics, updates from NAB staff, and more giveaways, you may just want to stay tuned!
Already subscribed to our newsletter? That’s okay, you can still enter to win! Just fill out the form below:
Having viewing the entry form? Click here!
NAB Holiday Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- To Enter: Submit your entry by fully completing the sign-up form found at www.northatlanticbooks.com/general/north-atlantic-books-holiday-bundle-sweepstakes/ (the “Site”). Sweepstakes begins online at 9:00 AM Pacific Time (PT) on Tuesday, November 24, 2015 and ends at 11:59 PM PT on Wednesday, December 16, 2015. Your entry will sign you up to receive emailed news related to North Atlantic Books as well as enter you into the sweepstakes.
Limit one entry per person or household. The entry must be fully completed; mechanically reproduced; incomplete and/or illegible entries will not be accepted. In case of dispute with respect to online entries, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification. Sponsor and its advertising and promotions agencies are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or stolen entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic.
- Random Drawing: A random drawing will be held from all eligible, correctly completed entries received on a timely basis, on or about Monday, December 21, 2015, by North Atlantic Books, whose decisions concerning all matters related to this sweepstakes are final.
- Notice to Winners: Winner will be notified by e-mail. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and alternate winner will be selected. If a winner is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize will be awarded to minor’s parent or legal guardian, who must follow all prize claim procedures specified herein and sign and return all required documents.
- Prize: Five (5) Grand Prize winners will receive their choice of one (1) of the following bundles: Sustainability (Earth Calling, Ocean Country, Soil Not Oil, Earth Democracy, Herbal Handbook, Sustainable Revolution, Yin & Yang of Climate Crisis, The Ascent of Humanity), Healthy Eating (Healing with Whole Foods, Superfoods, New Seaweed, Raw Cookies, The Art of Raw Food, Rawlicious Superfoods), Astrology & Metaphysics (Holistic Tarot, Sirian Starseed Tarot Deck, Shamanic Astrology, Pocket Book of Stones, Crop Circles, Jung, Healing Magic, Your Soul’s Plan), Martial Arts (Self Defense for Gentlemen and Ladies, Me, Chi, and Bruce Lee, The Creative Art of Living, Dying and Renewal, Hidden Hands, On the Warrior’s Path, The Secret Traditions of the Shinobi, Secrets of the Ninja), Sacred Activism (Animal Wisdom, Empty Hands, Occupy Spirituality, The Sacred Ego, Time to Stand Up, Love in the Age of Ecological Apocalypse, Second Wave Spirituality, Sacred Economics, More Beautiful World), Memoirs (Cannabis Manifesto, Empty Hands, Suffering the Silence, Ocean Country, Diary of a Teenage Girl, Listening to the Heart, Confessions, Gypsy)
- Approximate retail value of each bundle: $150.00 USD
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. If any prize is won by a minor, it will be awarded in the name of minor’s parent or legal guardian. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Sponsor makes no warranties with regard to the prize. Prize is not transferable. No substitutions of prize allowed by winner, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prize is not redeemable by winner for cash value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prize are the sole responsibility of winner.
- Eligibility: Only open to residents of 50 United States, and the District of Columbia, age 18 and older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where otherwise prohibited by law. Employees, and members of their families, of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates are not eligible to enter. This promotion is intended for viewing in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. You are not authorized to participate in the sweepstakes if you are not located within the United States.
- General: Sponsor and its representatives are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the sender, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this sweepstakes which may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes. If for any reason, (including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this sweepstakes), the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as described in these rules, Sponsor shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes. Limit one prize per person or household. By accepting prize, the winner grants to Sponsor the right to use his/her name, likeness, hometown, biographical information, in advertising and promotion, including on the Site, without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law. By participating in the sweepstakes, entrant and winner release Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, and agents, from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising out of participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. All legal responsibilities of a minor under these Official Rules will be assumed by the minor’s parent/legal guardian.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Winner List: For winner information, available after Wednesday, December 16, 2015, send by Monday, December 21, 2015 a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Winner Information, NAB Holiday Sweepstakes, 2526 Martin Luther King Jr. Way, Berkeley, CA 94704.
Sponsor: North Atlantic Books, 2526 Martin Luther King Jr. Way, Berkeley, CA 94704